At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Toyota On The Park strives to provide an experience that is memorable and positive for all customers. At Toyota On The Park, our main focus is reflected in our commitment to the community in which we live and work.
Toyota On the Park is looking for an experienced Automotive Car Detailer; an energetic individual to join our Team!
- Cleans vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Rustproof and Undercoat vehicles
- Shop is to be kept clean by sweeping and daily emptying of garbage containers
- Maintain a clean and organized work area. A Career with Us Offers • Competitive Wages and Benefits Program • CentralizHigh-performance
- High performance culture
- Focused on customer experience
- You are a motivated individual who will take on new challenges
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You have previous experience with Reynolds & Reynolds software
- You have a passion for customer service.
- You assist customers by analyzing and interpreting their needs.
- You also offer appropriate options, solutions and resolutions
Why Should I Apply?
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
If you think you are the right candidate for the job, please submit your resume! For more information, please check out our social media or you can stop by the dealership to talk to one of our managers! We look forward to hearing from you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.