Toyota on the Park has an immediate opening for fully licensed automotive service technicians!
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Toyota on The Park strives to provide an experience that is memorable and positive for all customers. At Toyota on The Park, our main focus is reflected in our commitment to the community in which we live and work. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
As an Automotive Licensed Service Technician, a typical day might include the following:
- Diagnoses and repairs to shop specifications
- Assisting other mechanic in performing technical activities
- Advise and explain to customers on work performed
- General vehicle conditions and future services
- Follow warranty policies and procedures on all warranty work
- Diagnoses cause of malfunction, utilizing all available resources
- Maintain a safe work area
- Must have a valid 310S license certification
- A valid G class license with a clean drivers abstract
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Skilled in all aspects of vehicle maintenance, repairs and diagnosis
- Full complement of required automotive tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player
- Excellent time management skills with attention to detail
- A high level of motivation, energy and strong customer service skills
- Willing to work hard and efficiently to earn well above average hours ($40 per flat rate hour)
Why Should You Apply?
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Annual toolbox and work book allowance
- Toolbox provided
- Signing bonus - $4,000 Toyota/Lexus Master Technicians and $3,000 Fully Licensed Technicians
- Group Benefit Plan
- Goodlife membership discount
- Exclusive offers to our employees from Perkopolis
- Manufacturer online and classroom training provided
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Working with an amazing and established team
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.