Licensed Service Technician (Full Time)
Are you a highly motivated, dedicated and driven individual? If you answered yes to all three, then you are the right
person to join our team as a Full-Time Licensed Service Technician with Toyota on The Park!
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our
customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous
improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Toyota on The Park strives to provide an experience that is memorable
and positive for all customers. At Toyota on The Park, our main focus is reflected in our commitment to the community in
which we live and work.
As an Automotive Licensed Service Technician, a typical day might include the following:
● Diagnoses and repairs to shop specifications
● Assisting other mechanic(s) in performing technical activities
● Advise and explain to customers on work performed
● General vehicle conditions and future services
● Follow warranty policies and procedures on all warranty work
● Diagnoses cause of malfunction, utilizing all available resources
This position might be right for you if:
● Must have a valid Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification
● A valid G class license with a clean drivers abstract
● 2-3 years of relevant work experience
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player
● Maintain records of maintenance performed, parts and supplies used
● Excellent time management skills with attention to detail
● A high level of motivation, energy and strong customer service skills
● Maintains a safe work area
Why Should You Apply?
● Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
● Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
● Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will
be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and
aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.