At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Toyota On The Park strives to provide an experience that is memorable and positive for all customers. At Toyota On The Park, our main focus is reflected in our commitment to the community in which we live and work.
We are looking for a Full-Time Service Advisor with a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position. You must have a valid G class driver’s license and the ability to work under pressure.
- Greet each customer in a prompt and courteous manner, and ensure they will be helped momentarily.
- Communicate with customers to determine the nature of the mechanical problems or issues.
- Secure agreement from customers before repairs; cover cost estimate; and approximate time when vehicle’s work will
- be completed.
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding work in process and appointments, retrieve customer and vehicle data and return
- phone messages promptly.
- Schedule appointments using dealership approved forms.
- Maintain a dealership-prescribed standard for “hours per customer repair order written”.
- Inspect all vehicles for bodywork, notify the customer if work is needed and provide an estimate for body shop work.
- Keep a daily log of repair orders written, status as well as carryovers.
- Handle customer complaints and misunderstandings.
- Follow up progress of each repair order during the day, contact customers by telephone regarding changes in the
- estimate or time promised.
- Deliver vehicles to customers and answer any questions, review work performed and explain charges and coverage.
- Explain optional services, warranty information and policies to customers.
- Refer leads and prospects for vehicle sales to the new and pre-owned sales departments.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers,
- co-workers and suppliers.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- You are a motivated individual who will take on new challenges
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You have previous experience with Reynolds & Reynolds software
- You have a passion for customer service.
- You assist customers by analyzing and interpreting their needs.
- You also offer appropriate options, solutions and resolutions
Why Should I Apply?
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.