Toyota On the Park is currently looking for a Porter/Valet. If you have a passion for customer service and you are a highly motivated individual, then you are the right person to join our team!
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Toyota On The Park strives to provide an experience that is memorable and positive for all customers. At Toyota On The Park, our main focus is reflected in our commitment to the community in which we live and work.
As a Porter/Valet, a typical day might include the following:
- Responsible for the safe transportation of all dealership vehicles and clients;
- Automotive detailing
- Inspect and report any vehicular damages
- Drive, rearrange and move vehicles on lot
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate departments after sales, trade-ins, arrival, etc.
- Service vehicles in storage to protect against deterioration
- Verify vehicle serial numbers for invoices
- Maintaining the cleanliness and security of the dealership lot
- Other duties, relevant to the position, will be assigned as necessary.
This job might be right for you if:
- You have a valid G driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract.
- You bring 2-3 years of relevant experience within the Automotive Industry.
- You pay attention to detail. You ensure all work is completed accurately and with precision in a timely manner.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment. You demonstrate multitasking abilities while working under pressure.
- You are self-motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges and responsibilities, all while maintaining high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
What We Offer:
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Management support
- Training programs
- Great team-oriented atmosphere
If you think you are the right candidate for the job, please submit your resume! For more information, please check out our social media or you can stop by the dealership to talk to one of our managers! We look forward to hearing from you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour